It wouldn’t be an adventure if it wasn’t scary.
Fear is a fundamental part of human psychology.
Our brains are wired to feel fear because it helps us avoid calamity; it keeps us safe.
- Fear of change.
- Fear of failure.
- Fear that you don’t know enough.
- Fear of the unknown.
- Fear of committing to business expenses.
- Fear of taking risks.
- Fear of disappointing others.
- Fear of being pushed into uncomfortable situations.
- Fear of being wrong.
- Fear that you’re not good enough.
- Fear of saying no.
Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
Find mentors and resources to help fill in your blind spots.
Seek feedback from others at each step of the way.
But don’t allow fear to cause you to constantly second-guess yourself.
Have confidence in yourself and trust your gut instinct.
Extracted from article by Deep Patel December 10, 2018