Leadership success through personal growth!
According to industry experts, emotional intelligence (EQ) describes one’s ability to identify and manage their own emotions, as well as empathize with and manage others’ emotions as well. Put simply, it defines your capacity to understand and express your feelings, as well as comprehend what motivates others and how to successfully collaborate with them. Noting this, and that five generations are now colliding in the workplace, each of which boasts its own distinctive goals and communications styles, it’s more imperative than ever for modern leaders to be empathetic.
In this master class you will learn how to become a successful leader who knows how to motivate and engage effectively with others.
Now is your chance to achieve what most people can’t: Emotional Intelligence, and how to manage your mind.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Emotional intelligence and emotional competence skills which will assist in building healthy neural structures and networks within your mind.
- How to develop and maintain relationships as an effective leader utilising the Rogerian approach- to building trust.
- Effective Conflict management Utilising the Transactional Analysis for dealing with conflict/feedback and leadership
- Fundamentally Understand The Link Between Your Thoughts, Feelings, Emotions And Behavior.
- Successfully manage your mental and emotional stress On A Psychological And Neurological Basis, Learn How To Have More Control Over Mental Health Problems By Applying The Principles Of Your Brain’s Plasticity And Flexibility And Learn How To Effectively Self-regulate Different Areas In Your Life By Understanding The Conscious Meaning Behind Them.
By the end of this Master Class you will be able on a Completely Different Level Cognitively, Mentally, And Physically, in order to become a SUCCESSFUL LEADER.
CONTACT US AT
email@example.com for further details on how to overcome stresses and leadership excellence in the transforming world